What’s up Social Performance?
Social Performance global design recast
We operated a global recast of the Social Performance pages.
This novelty impacted the following pages / tabs:
- My Account > Global Statistics tab
- My Account > Details by post tab
- Benchmark > Overview tab
- Benchmark > Details by brand tab
- Benchmark > Duel tab
- The navigation: Implementation of short links accesses to the platforms plugged into your dashboards through a subheader.
- The framework of the metrics: We changed the way to group and display the metrics for a better user understanding (bigger charts, more tooltips, fewer tabs).
- The design: We applied the new template and the new style used for a few months on the other pages of the application.
Social Performance > My accounts > Global statistics tab:
Publication punchcard implementation
Recast of the benchmark was also the opportunity to implement the publication punchcard. What’s that? The punchcard is an indicator about publication activity of a social account. In other words, the component gives you the details (day / hour) of the number of post published on a social media account.
Where is the punchcard?
The feature is available in the Social Performance > Benchmark Page > Duel Tab
On which platforms ?
Export Radarly charts as images
Exporting insights of the Analytics pages in few seconds is now doable. A new button has been implemented to quickly export the components of the page as PNG file. The button is visible when you move your mouse over a chart, a wordcloud or a world map.
On which pages can I export the components of the page as image ?
- Analytics > Overview > Queries chart
- Analytics > Details > All components of the page
- Analytics > Details > Zoomed mode into a tile > All components
Here is where the export button appears on mouseover:
Filters saved when I move from a page to another
We finalized the workaround in a way to keep activated filters on several pages.
So, user stories :
- As a user, I selected filters on the Analytics Details page and I move to the Analytics Overview page, activated filters stay activated.
- As a user, I selected filters on the Analytics Details page and I move to the Influencers page, selected filters stay activated.