New! Analysing your data is easier than ever before, thanks to our latest features: data crossing, data aggregation and even more visualisation...
In just one look
Radarly welcomes a brand new reading level. View multiple projects and their KPIs on your homepage. No need to click, everything is here.
Make your data talk
Cross, sort and filter your data directly and see results instantly. Radarly's Pivot Table means no more tedious calculations.
Get closer to your fans
We are happy to announce two new developments on the Social Performance Page...
- Aggregated Statistics: select several posts and view their performance instantly
- Report Builder: export your results into a PowerPoint format
Welcome Social Performance in the Report Builder
We completed the scope of the feature adding Social Performance > My accounts slides in the Report Builder. /!\ Benchmark of the Social Performance section is not part of the Report Builder yet.
New dedicated section in the report builder page:
On the following screen a preview of a PTT export with social performance:
How to access to the feature? Through the Report Builder section.
Scope and specifications of the feature:
Metrics available in the PPT:
- An Overview of all plugged social accounts
- Key indicators per platform (number of followers & engagement actions)
- Top posts per platform (posts with the highest engagement score)
Attached actions in the Report builder page:
- Preview of the Social Performance slides
- Turn Off/On PTT export of a slide
- Turn Off/On PTT export of a whole section (Listening or Social Performance)
Filters in the Social Performance
You can now filter the posts of the Social Performance section. This is very helpful if you want to monitor a specific hashtag on your own social media campaigns.
Filters available in the Social Performance:
We stick to the most relevant filters available for the moment:
- Search toolbar
- Images and videos
- More to come soon
Topics detection in the influencers cards
We introduced topics attached to a source in the Influencer card. Pay attention, topics displayed are topics of the web source : topics of posts from this source on all Radarly projects, not topics of posts matching the queries of the project.
Followers / Following ratio
We introduced a new ratio related to influencers.
Where does it works? Feature is available on the following platforms: Twitter and Instagram.
/!\ We have API limitations to implement this feature on other platforms.
- Number of Followers / Number of Followings
- Warning : Number of posts out of the calculation.