We’re very excited to announce the latest releases in Radarly for October 2018:
- New AI: Detect emotions within the text of the posts
- New AI: Recognize scenes within images
- New AI: Automatically identify celebrities in images
- New: Track any account's follower growth over the last 12 months
- New: WeChat metrics
- Settings Improvement: Easily create new places
NEW AI: Detect emotions within the text of the posts
From today, you can filter posts by the emotions detected within the text of posts. This new algorithm automatically spots the following emotions:
This new filter is available under the filter section Text Analysis and topics
To visualize these new emotions, go to “Analytics details” and either:
- Configure a new custom view of your dashboard in “Settings” (you have to be an admin of the project); Or
- Click on the 3 dot menu at the top right of each data visualization in “Analytics details,” and select “Emotions.”
This new feature is currently live in the following languages:
NEW AI: Recognize scenes within images
Every image in your projects is now automatically assigned tags that describe the scene. This lets you easily understand the most popular image types for a given project, expressed in a simple word cloud.
Just like emotion detection (above), these word clouds can be created from the “Analytics details” section:
- Create a new custom view of your dashboard in “Settings” (you need to be an admin of the project); Or
- Click on the 3 dot menu at the top right of “Analytics details,” click on “Keywords” and select “Scene description” in the dropdown list.
NEW AI: Automatically identify celebrities in images
One year ago, the Linkfluence AI team released the Logo recognition feature. Thanks to further improvements in our technology, you can now automatically identify celebrities in any image.
This feature is available for all projects on request. To use it, you need to identify the specific celebrities you wish to identify in your images and have these validated.
To learn more about the validation process and to activate this feature, please send an email to email@example.com .
NEW: Track any account's follower growth over the last 12 months
It’s now possible to view the follower growth for a publication in the Statistics tab of a project. This data:
- Shows growth over the last 12 months
- Is updated each time a post from that publication is detected
- Only exists where follower numbers are publicly available (Twitter, Instagram Business accounts, Facebook pages, and Sina Weibo accounts, for example)
NEW: WeChat metrics
With new WeChat metrics, you can now go deeper into monitoring and analyzing performance on Wechat :
- Number of ‘Likes’ for each post
- Number of ‘Reads’ for each post
These new metrics are used in the global metrics ‘Estimated reach’ and ‘engagement actions’ :
- Estimated Reach for WeChat: Number of ‘Read’ of the post
- Engagements actions for WeChat: Number of ‘likes’ of the post
You can view the Wechat metrics on:
- the post list and the post preview
- coverage reviews and ppt reports
- exports of the list of posts and influencers
Settings Improvement : Easily create new places